Job Description- Lead Engineer Anderson & Maloney Ltd.
We have an opportunity for an experienced electrician as lead engineer in our small works department.
This role is mobile but reporting into our Leigh office carrying out a range of electrical reactive install and maintenance works to several sites for a number of our key clients.
- Small project planning and ordering of associated materials as required.
- Pushing opportunities within our existing client base.
- Working with the Managing Director to identify new opportunities.
- Surveying and quoting works when it arises.
- Relationship management with existing company clients.
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota (if required).
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
- Experience and a passion for delivering high-quality services to a diverse range of clients.
- Fault finding abilities are essential.
- Ability to record work accurately on worksheets and computer-based systems.
- Ability to read and understand instructions.
- Good communication skills and the ability to lead a small team when required.
- Confident, enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Able to do the job right and do it right the first time, within a pre-determined timescale.
- Willingness to undertake further training.
- Wanting to achieve success, for his or herself, the business and the customer.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours (subject to the EU Working Time Directive).
Must have full UK driving licence, ECS Card with NVQ Level 3. Full Electrical Qualification’s including 18th edition and testing and inspection.
This role is a senior role with view to future progression to director level if the successful candidate meets the expected standard of the day to day role.
Company vehicle provided.
Company phone and laptop / tablet.
Pension scheme optional.
28 Days holiday including Bank holidays.
Salary – £30,000 – £40,000 based on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time.
Please ensure you send your full up-to-date CV to fully support your application to email@example.com