Career Vacancies | S R Waite Group
Building Services Electrician- Experience Required
- Negotiable Rate Of Pay
- Overtime For Unsociable Hours
- Transport Provided
- Lodge / Travel Allowance & Expenses
- Government Auto-Enrol Pension Scheme Only Initially.
Building Services & Facilities Management Ltd are a specialist company within the S R Waite Group working with premium brands across the retail, leisure and commercial sectors throughout the UK.
Required to work closely with BSFM management with a responsibility for small electrical projects to ensure quality, safety and time parameters are met on projects both regional and national.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with company Health & Safety procedures and policies.
- Ensure all works are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Be able to work under own initiative with good communication & customer facing skills.
The Successful candidate will require
- Electrical Installation C&G Part 1 & Part 2 (or up to NVQ Level 3 for more recent qualifications).
- Hold 17th Edition and C & G 2391 Inspection & testing, though training may be provided for the right applicant.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and looking for a new challenge with one of the North Wests fastest growing companies please send a CV to email@example.com